Wrong values from Custom slots



i started building a voice interface for my home automation using Snips and it has been pretty straight forward.
i do how ever have one issue and i’m not sure if i got something wrong or if it’s some kind of error.

i keep getting the synonyms instead of the value from a custom slot on one of my intents, i use the same slot on an other intent where it functions as i expect it would (returns the value and not the synonym).

i have also noticed that it seems to set the probability to 1 for most tests i do on that intent and when i manage to get a lower probability (typically be miss spelling something) it tends to give me the value.